Drop Kerbs/Crossovers


Drop kerbs/crossovers must be authorised by the local council. The process of installing the crossover however does vary depending on the area. Some councils will provide you with a list of nominated contractors whom you employ directly yourself, others will simply quote you directly & carry out the work themselves.

We are here to help and advise with any application that needs to be made.

Rainwater run off Regulations


New rules introduced in August 2009 state that “full permission is required for any new or refurbished area over 5 Sq.m, unless a porous service or sustainable drainage system is installed.”

This usually means that permeable paving blocks or a Soakaway sytem are adequate to satisfy regulations.

See our construction section. Request a quote today Driveway Gallery